I made some killer Shrimp Ceviche aka Ceviche de Camaron. Super easy to make..and really good stuff!
2 Pound, peeled, devein
2 Large, chop
1 Large, chop
1 Small, slice
Lemon juice/Lime juice
1 Cup (16 tbs) (use fresh)
Fresh cilantro leaves
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
Salt and seasoning blend
5 Gram (cilantro and garlic flavour, Knorr Brand)
1. Devein and chop the shrimp and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl freshly squeeze lemon to get about 1 cup and add some salt or use Knorr's garlic salt & cilantro salt.
3. Pour the entire lime juice mixture on top of the shrimp and stir well. Keep aside to marinate for 15-20 minute.
4. In the meantime chop onion, tomatoes & fresh cilantro.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine the marinated shrimp along with the chopped onion, tomatoes & fresh cilantro.
6. Serve on tortilla chips with avocado slices