|Fresh white fish||1 Pound, cut into bite size pieces|
|Medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Bay scallops||1⁄2 Pound|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ginger root slices||6 , peeled|
|Onion||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Minced cilantro||1 Teaspoon|
1. Wash and dry fish and shellfish thoroughly.
2. Take a dish and mix all the remaining ingredients together.
3. In a glass baking dish place the fishes and scallops.
4. Mix fish and shellfish with the prepared citrus mixture.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for 2 days, until fish and shellfish -€œcook-€. Fish and shellfish will be opaque and appear to have been cooked.
6. Serve Houston's Ceviche cold.