Crab Ceviche with Avocado
|Lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (from about 2 small limes)|
|Olive oil/Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||2 , trimmed and chopped|
|Canned whole green chilies||4 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Imitation crabmeat||1 Pound, cut into 1-inch length sticks|
|Pitted ripe olives||10 , sliced|
|Ripe avocado||8 Ounce (1 small)|
1. Crosswise cut green chilies in half; remove and discard any seeds; lengthwise cut the chillies into 1/4-inch strips.
2. In a large bowl, using wire whisk, mix lime juice, oil and green onions.
3. Add in the chillies, crabmeat, olives and pepper to lime-juice mixture and toss to mix well.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight; toss occasionally.
5. Lengthwise cut avocado in half, remove pit and peel.
6. Cut each half into 6 slices.
7. Top each serving with 2 slices of avocadoes and 1/3 cup ceviche.