Here’s a great way to enjoy shrimp and the fresh flavors of lime and cilantro. Watch this step by step demonstration of Chef Frank showing us how to make the perfect shrimp ceviche.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Prepare food by cleaning shrimp, juicing limes, dicing tomato, onion and jalapeno.
2. Marinate shrimp in lime for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for Cold Dijon Sauce together.
4. After shrimp has finished marinating, toss together with Cold Dijon Sauce and serve.
5. Plate with chips, salsa and Dijon sauce.
Got company coming over and thinking of serving them something really cool in the scotching summer time? Then take a look at this Shrimp Ceviche recipe. Watch the video to see how chef frank combines shrimp with lemon and cilantro to make an amazing appetizer. Do not miss out the instructions which the chef shares on making cold dijon sauce. Excellent recipe and is perfect way to impress your guest with simple and fresh ceviche!