Crunchy Cereal Balls
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miniature marshmallows||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Crisp rice cereal||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Assorted soft fruit flavored candies||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 1/4 -inch pieces|
1) In a pan heat butter and peanut butter over medium heat. Stirring often heat till the mix is smooth.
2) Add in the marshmallows.
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, till the marshmallows melt.
4) Remove from the heat.
5) Stir in the cereal and candies.
6) Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls and arrange on waxed paper.
7) Allow it to stand for 30 minutes.
8) Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
9) Use a garnish over plain ice cream.