Sesame Rice Cereal
|Brown rice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Skim milk powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Sesame seed meal||2 Tablespoon|
|Nutritional yeast||1 Tablespoon|
1) Make sesame seed meal by briefly grounding the sesame seeds in blender.
2) In a medium-size dry skillet, toast the rice over medium heat, stirring until well browned.
3) In a blender, grind the rice then toast the powder again briefly in dry skillet, stirring constantly.
4) With a wire whisk, combine skim milk powder and water.
5) In a heavy saucepan, put the water and milk mixture and bring to a boil.
6) Stir in rice powder, stirring constantly.
7) Lower heat and simmer, covered, about 10 minutes, or until cereal is thick.
8) In dry skillet over medium heat, toast the sesame seed meal, stirring constantly for a minute or so, and add to cereal.
9) Stir in nutritional yeast.
10) Serve the cereals with milk and honey.