Cereal Crumb Crust
|Cornflakes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Into the blender, add in a cup of cornflakes at a time.
3) With the Puree blade, blend to get fine crumbs in about 5 seconds.
4) Transfer the crumbs into a bowl. Finish crushing the remaining cornflakes as well.
5) Into the cornflakes, add in butter or margarine and sugar. Mix well.
6) Take a 9-inch pie plate and pack teh cornflakes mixture into the bottom and sides of the plate.
7) Bake the crust for about 5 minutes.
8) Let the Cereal Crumb Crust cool down before spooning the filling into it.