Granola Cereal Mix
|Sunflower seed meal/Any nut meal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Corn flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unsulphured dates/Figs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Unsulphured raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped, sun dried (Seedless)|
|Unsweetened coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Soya flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Stone ground corn meal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped (such as pecans, walnuts or peanuts)|
|Sesame seeds/Sunflower seeds /pumpkin seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wheat germ||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Date sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Raw honey||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs), cold pressed|
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the mixture thinly and evenly over it.
6) Bake for 1 hour until light brown.
7) It would measure to approximately 1 gallon.
8) Serve with warm homemade applesauce with a dash of cinnamon added.
9) Can also be served with chopped or sliced fresh fruit or canned fruit.
10) Serve as a cold cereal with soy milk or nut milk.