Apples And Oat Cereal
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Oat bran||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Apple||1 , shredded|
|Maple syrup||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground caraway seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan, vigorously boil water and oat bran, stirring constantly.
2. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 minutes or until thick.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins, apples, maple syrup, caraway, and cinnamon.
4. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
5. Take 4 serving bowls and spoon the Apples And Oat Cereal equally into the bowls. Add milk and serve.