Crunchy Cereal Mix
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Bite size crispy corn squares/4 1/2 ounce crispy wheat squares cereals||4 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Peanuts||4 Ounce, unsalted, shelled, roasted|
|Thin pretzel sticks||2 Ounce|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a small metal measuring cup or other small flame-proof container, melt the margarine over a low heat.
3) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix rest of the ingredients, gradually drizzle the margarine mixture over the cereal mixture, toss constantly to mix thoroughly.
5) On a large baking sheet, spread the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is lightly toasted.
6) Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories 432 Calories from Fat 219
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 26 g39.4%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 677.6 mg28.2%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.6%
Dietary Fiber 5.3 g21.1%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 13.6% Iron 60.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet