Whip up a batch of your childhood favorite treat - Rice Krispie Treats - in Lollipop form with white chocolate frosting and sprinkles! How could you resist?!
For the rice krispie lollipops
10 Ounce (10 oz bag)
6 Cup (96 tbs)
2 Teaspoon (As required for greasing your palms)
For the lollipop coating
White chocolate chips
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (As required)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use as required)
1. Spread a wax paper sprayed with cooking spray and set aside. Keep another wax paper separately aside (to line the prepared rice krispies after shaping them).
2. Melt 3 tbsp of butter and into the melted butter, melt 10 oz of marshmallows.
3. Add the rice krispies, stir and combine well.
4. Remove onto the greased wax paper and let it cool for 10 minutes.
5. Grease your palms with shortening, roll small portions of the rice krispie mixture into circles and arrange them onto the second wax paper.
6. Insert a popsicle stick or a lollipop stick or a skewer into each of the prepared rice krispie ball and set aside.
6. In a pan heated with some shortening, melt white chocolate.
7. Coat each of the rice krispie lollipops with the melted chocolate.
8. Dip into colorful decorative sprinkles, wrap in cellophane paper tied with a colorful ribbon and serve.
To all the parent out there chef Jenny has got the right recipe to make your children happy. Check out the tasty and sweet Rice Krispie Lollipops. Especially prepared for all the kids out there. Your child will definitely love these lollipops.