Heat a skillet on low heat.
2. Put the butter into a pot and stir it around until it melts.
3. Then, put the marshmallows into the pot in batches. Stir it around until it melts, and has a gooey texture.
4. Pour the bran flake cereal one cup at a time, and incorporate it into the marshmallows.
5. Pour the mixture onto a nonstick pan and press/mold it together.
6. Wait a few minutes and then cut it into squares to enjoy.
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos.
Don't know what to prepare for breakfast? Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Crispy Cereal. A very easy and simple dish to prepare. It hardly takes up a couple of minutes to prepare the dish.