Wheat Cereal Breakfast Pudding
|Milk||3 3⁄4 Cup (60 tbs)|
|Quick cooking wheat cereal||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 10-by-6-by-1 1/2-inch baking dish.
2. In medium saucepan, over low heat, bring milk and salt to boiling.
3. Slowly sprinkle in cereal, stirring. Cook,
stirring constantly, until thickened—about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in 1/4 cup honey and the raisins.
5. In small bowl and using rotary beater, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Beat egg yolks in another small bowl.
6. Stir egg yolks into cereal; then fold in egg whites.
7. Pour into baking dish; spread remaining honey over surface.
8. Bake 25 minutes. Serve hot, cut in squares.