|Sifted all purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), softened (1 1/2 Stick)|
|Granulated sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oven toasted rice cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Sift flour, baking soda and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with sugars until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in flour mixture until well blended, then rice cereal, rolled oats and pecans.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on cookie sheets.
5. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 12 minutes, or until lightly golden. Remove from cookie sheets to wire racks; cool.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4255 Calories from Fat 1989
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 230 g354.5%
Saturated Fat 96.4 g481.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 574.3 mg191.4%
Sodium 1912.1 mg79.7%
Total Carbohydrates 527 g175.6%
Dietary Fiber 22.1 g88.5%
Sugars 316.9 g
Protein 48 g95.4%
Vitamin A 96.9% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 30.3% Iron 91.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet