Crunchy Wheat Cereal
|Whole wheat flour||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Wheat baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
2. Press onto a nonstick baking sheet to about 1/2 inch thickness. It will not fill the pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes, until firm. Turn off oven.
4. Cut into 1-inch by 2-inch strips. Turn them over and allow them to dry out in the turned off oven.
5. Grind dried strips in a food grinder using a course disk. Store in an airtight container until served.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1650 Calories from Fat 87
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 2759.8 mg115%
Total Carbohydrates 342 g114.1%
Dietary Fiber 55.5 g222%
Sugars 3.3 g
Protein 71 g142.8%
Vitamin A 0.8% Vitamin C
Calcium 16% Iron 98.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet