Cream Cheese with Red Caviar
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened/ kept at room temperature (2 Packets, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Red caviar||4 Ounce, slightly drained|
|Pumpernickle bread||1 , sliced|
1. Line a small 5 inch diameter bowl from the interiors with cling wrap or food grade plastic sheet.
2. Place softened cream cheese in this bowl and press gently.
3. Demould on a serving tray and gently flatten out the top of the created mound.
4. Cover and refrigerate till service.
5. Place some red caviar on top of cream cheese and also drizzle some on the sides of the serving tray.
6. Decorate with holly and serve with pumpernickel bread slices.