New Potatoes With Caviar
|New potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound (Or 24 Small, Unblemished)|
|Double thick yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salmon caviar||5 Ounce (Jar)|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes until fork tender.
6. Remove and allow them to cool slightly.
7. Half each baby potato and arrange them on a platter.
8. Spoon yogurt and a little salmon caviar on each half
9. Sprinkle with snipped chives.
10. Serve the potato appetizers while warm.