New Potatoes With Caviar
|New potatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound (Or 24 Small, Unblemished)|
|Double thick yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salmon caviar||5 Ounce (Jar)|
|Snipped chives||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly carefully scrubbing them to remove grit.
2. Drain thoroughly and pat dry on paper toweling.
3. Preheat and oven to 350°F
4. Arrange the potatoes on a baking tray
5. Bake them for almost 45 minutes until fork tender.
6. Remove and allow them to cool slightly.
7. Half each baby potato and arrange them on a platter.
8. Spoon yogurt and a little salmon caviar on each half
9. Sprinkle with snipped chives.
10. Serve the potato appetizers while warm.
Calories 83 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 1.2 g6.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 72 mg24%
Sodium 434.1 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.6%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 4 g8.6%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 11.7%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 0.16%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet