Learn another delicious side dish recipe for holiday.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a steamer, place cauliflower florets and steam it until semi cooked.
2. In a baking dish, arrange the steamed cauliflower florets.
3. Spread mornay sauce all over the cauliflower to cover up the cauliflower.
4. Sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper and dredge with breadcrumbs.
5. Bake it in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until light browned on top.
Steaming cauliflower is one of the best ways to get the most taste and nutrition out of it. Preparing this recipe requires a few simple ingredients and some quick steps. Just pick your inspiration from this Keith Snow's recipe and get going.