Learn how to make a fresh and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. This blender recipe is made with a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. It has no preservatives or additives. Make sure the cauliflower is steamed! Add cheese to taste. This one is a keeper!!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Large (Cut into florets)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cubed
1. Chop and steam the cauliflower for 7-8 minutes in water.
2. Once done drain and set aside.
3. In the vitamix combine the milk, sour cream, kosher salt, black pepper, cauliflower and cheddar cheese.
4. Start off with speed 1 and slowly increase it to speed 8, leave it on low.
5. Blend for 35-40 seconds or until you reach the desired consistency, use the tamper if needed.
6. Serve the Cauliflower and Cheese as side dish along with a main dish of your choice.