If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn. Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you how to make this. You can make these as a part of a meal or as a healthy veggie snack! The recipe is so easy, inexpensive, requires just 3 ingredients, fast and so yummy!
1 1⁄2 Pound, trimmed to bite-size pieces (about 5 cups, or 2 pkgs (12 oz each) Food You Feel Good About Cleaned, Cut Cauliflower Florets)
2 Tablespoon (Wegmans)
Cracked black pepper
Parmesan cheese/Cheddar cheese
4 Teaspoon, grated (Italian Classics)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Toss cauliflower in large bowl with basting oil; season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
4. Roast on center rack of oven about 15 min. Carefully turn cauliflower halfway through baking.
5. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese.
6. Turn into a bowl and serve as a side or as a healthy veggie snack.
You can season the cauliflower with any seasoning or spice you like.
Omit cheese id vegan or dairy intolerant.