This is a delicious and healthy roasted cauliflower recipe that is super easy to prepare. All you need are three ingredients. Roasting is a great cooking technique for cauliflower because it brings out the sweetness in the vegetable.
Green bell pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Trim and wash the cauliflower.
3. Cut cauliflower head into quarters. Then cut across head into ¼-inch-thick slices.
4. Toss cauliflower slices, olive oil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
5. Spread out cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. Roast until tender and golden brown for 15 minutes.
7. Serve Roasted Cauliflower with tossed salad.