For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon.
Low fat cheese
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
6 , cooked
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Dice up crimini mushrooms, bacon strips and scallions.
3. Line muffin tray with tin muffins cups.
4. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
5. Heat a skillet spray with olive oil.
6. Add in the mushrooms, cook until tender.
7. Bring a pot of water to a boil, add in cauliflower. Cook for 10 minutes.
8. Drain the water from cauliflower and mash.
9. Add in scallions, mushrooms and bacon in cauliflower mixture.
10. Place 1/3 cup of cauliflower mash in each tin muffin cups.
11. Add in low fat cheese to each tin.
12. Pop the tray into a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.
13. Serve cauliflower mashed cups with salad.