1) Take a sauté pan and heat butter in it.
2) Add onion and garlic and sauté for few minutes.
3) Add cauliflower and sauté. Add little stock and sauté again.
4) Take a food processor container and pour the cauliflower mixture in it.
5) Add powdered milk and cream into processor and blend the mixture.
6) Add more powdered milk and cream if needed.
7) Also, add food coloring and blend until smooth.
8) Serve the mashed creamy cauliflower warm.
Want to know a way to include vegetables in your kids and husbands diet? Watch this video, the chef in the video gives a good idea to do it. The dish is simple and appetizing. And can be made with any veggie.