|Potato crisps||3 Ounce (2 Packets, 1.5 Ounce Each)|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Separate the cauliflower up into flowerets.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower flowerets in boiling salted water until tender.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cornflour.
5) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat for 1 minute.
6) Gradually stir in milk, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in 1 oz of cheese.
8) Combine the sauce with the cooked cauliflower flowerets.
9) In a heatproof casserole, transfer the cauliflower mixture.
10) In a bowl, combine the 1/2 oz cheese, butter and potato crisps together.
11) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cauliflower.
12) Place under a hot grill until the cheese is golden brown.
13) Garnish the Cauliflower Crisp with parsley and serve hot.