|Potato crisps||3 Ounce (2 Packets, 1.5 Ounce Each)|
|Grated cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (Use As Required For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Separate the cauliflower up into flowerets.
3) In a pan, cook the cauliflower flowerets in boiling salted water until tender.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the cornflour.
5) Stir continuously and cook over a low heat for 1 minute.
6) Gradually stir in milk, bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
7) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in 1 oz of cheese.
8) Combine the sauce with the cooked cauliflower flowerets.
9) In a heatproof casserole, transfer the cauliflower mixture.
10) In a bowl, combine the 1/2 oz cheese, butter and potato crisps together.
11) Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the cauliflower.
12) Place under a hot grill until the cheese is golden brown.
13) Garnish the Cauliflower Crisp with parsley and serve hot.
Calories 393 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 11.9 g59.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.2 mg14.7%
Sodium 491.1 mg20.5%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.3%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 14 g27.8%
Vitamin A 21.9% Vitamin C 187.5%
Calcium 31.8% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet