|Whole cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Cut off the woody base from cauliflower with an apple corer.
2. In a bowl, take the rest of the cauliflower (whole) and cook it in microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done.
3. In another bowl, take mayonnaise, salt, and mustard. Mix it well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
4. Add it to the cooked cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle cheese on it and microwave it on high for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
6. If you want you can sprinkle with paprika before serving Frosted Cauliflower.