|Whole cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Cut off the woody base from cauliflower with an apple corer.
2. In a bowl, take the rest of the cauliflower (whole) and cook it in microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until done.
3. In another bowl, take mayonnaise, salt, and mustard. Mix it well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
4. Add it to the cooked cauliflower.
5. Sprinkle cheese on it and microwave it on high for 1 minute or until cheese melts.
6. If you want you can sprinkle with paprika before serving Frosted Cauliflower.
Calories 667 Calories from Fat 514
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 57 g88.2%
Saturated Fat 11.5 g57.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.8 mg25.6%
Sodium 966.9 mg40.3%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.2%
Sugars 10.2 g
Protein 19 g38.3%
Vitamin A 10.2% Vitamin C 328.7%
Calcium 39.7% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet