|Chicken stock||1 Pint|
|Corn flour||1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Rinse the cauliflower and separate into flowerets.
2) In a large pan, toss these cauliflower flowerets in 1 oz butter without browning.
3) Pour in the chicken stock and simmer over a low heat until cauliflower is soft and tender.
4) Press the cauliflower through a sieve and return to the pan.
5) In a bowl, blend the corn flour and milk together.
6) Stir into the cauliflower and cook for another 5 minutes.
7) Season to taste, then allow to slightly cool.
8) When ready to serve, add the beaten egg yolk and 1 oz butter.
9) Ladle the Creme Dubarry into soup bowls and serve warm.