Cauliflower A La Polonaise
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Boiling salted water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Cup)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , chopped|
1. Core cauliflower and cut out the center. Break the flowerets.
2. Wash and drain.
3. Cook under cutting and cooking.
4. Wash and drain.
5. Place in a serving dish.
6. Heat butter in a saucepan till bubbling.
7. Leave only 3 tablespoons oil in the saucepan and pour rest over cauliflower.
8. Add crumbs into remaining butter and mix well.
9. Mix it to the cauliflower with chopped egg.
10. Use 2 forks to mix well.
11. Garnish with parsley.
12. Serve immediately.