Cauliflower A La Polonaise
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Boiling salted water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Pound (1/2 Cup)|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , chopped|
1. Core cauliflower and cut out the center. Break the flowerets.
2. Wash and drain.
3. Cook under cutting and cooking.
4. Wash and drain.
5. Place in a serving dish.
6. Heat butter in a saucepan till bubbling.
7. Leave only 3 tablespoons oil in the saucepan and pour rest over cauliflower.
8. Add crumbs into remaining butter and mix well.
9. Mix it to the cauliflower with chopped egg.
10. Use 2 forks to mix well.
11. Garnish with parsley.
12. Serve immediately.
Calories 197 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 80.9 mg27%
Sodium 77.1 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 3.7 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 12.3% Vitamin C 111.3%
Calcium 4.7% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet