Cauliflower Cheese Dilly
|Cauliflower head||1 1⁄4 Pound (Medium Sized)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄8 Pound, melted (4 Tablespoon)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Tablespoon, grated|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic/1/8 teaspoon garlic powder||1 Clove (5 gm), minced / mashed|
1. Break cauliflower into flowerets.
2. Cook under cutting and cooking, drain.
3. Put into a 1-quart baking dish.
4. In a bowl mix butter, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, the dill weed, and garlic.
5. Add this to the hot cauliflower.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan over it.
8. Keep under broiler about 6 inches from heat for about 10 minutes.
9. Serve hot.