Crunchy Topped Cauliflower
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Lean bacon rashers||8 Ounce, chopped (225 Gram)|
|Chopped walnuts||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Butter||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1) Trim off the outer green leaves and cauliflower stalks, then rinse thoroughly under cold running water.
2) In a wok, place the cauliflower on the steaming rack, then pour in water upto the level of the rack.
3) Bring to a boil, cover the wok, then simmer over a low heat for 20 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
4) Remove the cauliflower transfer to a heated serving dish and keep hot.
5) Pour off the water from the wok and wipe it dry.
6) In the wok, saute the onion, bacon and walnuts together in butter over a medium heat, until the bacon is brown.
7) Season to taste and stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
8) Spoon this mixture over the cauliflower along with all the juices.
9) Serve the Crunchy Topped Cauliflower immediately.