Mutton With Cauliflower
Coconut milk-3 cups thin and 1 cup thick
Tamarind pulp-2 tablespoon
Jaggery-1 teaspoon, grated
Cauliflower-1 small head, broken into flowerets
Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
Garam masala-1 tablespoon
Salt - to taste
Chilli powder -to taste
Coriander leaves-Handful, chopped
1) Make a paste of onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Coat mutton with this paste. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry mutton until it is brown in color.
3) Add all the spices, salt, thin coconut milk and cashews and cover to cook until mutton is done.
4) Now, add thick coconut milk, tamarind, cauliflower and jaggery. Cook until everything is cooked.
5) Serve mutton with cauliflower garnished with coriander leaves.