Broiled Tuna With Pine Nuts And Dill
|Tuna steaks||1 1⁄4 Pound (About 2 Pieces)|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese/Pecorino||1 Ounce, grated|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh dill/1 teaspoon dried dill||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped flat italian parsley/1 teaspoon dried parsley||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), pressed|
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Clean the tuna, rinse tuna and pat dry it.
3) Apply olive oil on both the sides of the fish and then place it on the broiler pan.
4) Make a mixture of cheese and sour cream and add herbs and 1 clove garlic.
5) Apply garlic on the fish and broil for 4-6 minutes.
6) Turn the side of the tune and apply some garlic on it and broil it for another 4-6 minutes.
7) Now, mix the pine nuts with the cheese sauce and apply it over the fish.
8) Sprinkle herbs and broil it for a couple of minutes.
9) Serve the Broiled Tuna with Pine Nuts and Dill.