Cauliflower Au Gratin
|Cauliflower||1 , cut in pieces|
|For the cheese sauce|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated strong cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan cook broccoli in boiling, unsalted water, for 5 minutes.
2. Lift out carefully and put into ice cold water and place in refrigerator.
3. When ready to use, make cheese sauce, pour over cauliflower in casserole and bake about 10 minutes.
4. To make the cheesesauce, in a heavy saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour and seasoning.
5. Add milk, then cheese and cook until thick and cheese is melted.
6. Serve Cauliflower Au Gratin hot as a side dish.