|Cauliflower||1 Small, cut into florets|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
1) In a saucepan, cook the cauliflower florets in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
2) Remove from heat, drain and place in a baking dish.
3) Coat the cauliflower with half of the cheese.
4) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until peak consistency.
5) Pour the egg white over cauliflower, covering it completely, and making to wells on top.
6) Drop the egg yolks in the wells and sprinkle seasoning.
7) Spread with the remaining cheese.
8) Broil for 10 minutes, until the yolks are firm.
9) Cut the bread slices diagonally.
10) Serve hot with bread slices on side.