Cauliflower with Pignolias and Currants
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Ounce (Pignolias)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon, whipped|
|Dried currants||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Cooked cauliflower florets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Hot)|
1) In an ovenproof paper plate, arrange the pignolias.
2) On high power, microwave for 4 minutes, until the nuts turn light golden. Stir in between, 3 to 4 times. Keep aside.
3) In an ovenproof small bowl, mix together the butter, currants, lemon juice, oil, and garlic.
4) On high power, microwave for 30 seconds, or until the butter is melted well. By now, the mix will also become bubbly.
5) In a serving bowl, mix together the cauliflower florets, pignolias and currant mixture and toss well. Sprinkle pepper on top, before serving.