Easy Savory Cauliflower Cheese
|Butter/Margarine||1 1⁄2 Ounce (40 Gram)|
|Plain flour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut into sprigs, or leave whole.
2. Cook in boiling salted water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heated ovenproof dish.
3. Meanwhile, make a sauce in the usual way with the butter or margarine, flour and milk.
4. Stir in the Marmite and some of the cheese. Pour the sauce over the cauliflower and if liked sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese.
5. Lightly brown under the grill.