|Butter/Margarine||2 1⁄2 Ounce (65 Gram)|
|Plain flour||2 1⁄2 Ounce (65 Gram)|
|Milk||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Emmenthal cheese||4 Ounce, grated (100 Gram)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Brazil nuts/Hazelnuts||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Fresh breadcrumbs||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Ounce (15 Gram)|
1. Wash cauliflower, remove coarse outer leaves and cut away thick stalk.
2. Divide cauliflower into florets; finely chop remaining leaves and any small leaves.
3. Melt butter or margarine and oil in a saucepan.
4. Add cauliflower, stir well, cover and cook gently for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Drain cauliflower, reserving the liquor, and arrange cauliflower in an ovenproof dish.
6.To make the sauce, melt butter or margarine in small pan, stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Remove from the heat and gradually beat in the milk. Bring to the boil, stirring and cook for 2 minutes until thickened.
8. Add the cauliflower liquor, seasoning to taste. Remove from the heat.
9. Add half the grated Emmenthal and Parmesan.
10. Slice the nuts and add.
11. Pour over the cauliflower.
12. Mix the remaining cheese and breadcrumbs together and sprinkle over the cauliflower. Dot with the remaining butter.
13. Place dish in grill pan and grill gently for 15 minutes to heat through.
14. Serve with a green salad.