|Cauliflower head||1 Medium|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Diced green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Processed cheese slice||6|
1. Break cauliflower into medium pieces.
2. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
3. In a pot of salted boiling water, add cauliflower, cover and cook until just tender.
4. In a skillet, melt butter and lightly brown mushrooms and green pepper.
5. Blend in flour and gradually stir in milk; cook with constant stirring until the mixture is thick.
6. Season with salt.
7. in a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, arrange half of the cauliflower
8. Cover with half of the cheese, then half of the sauce.
9. Again layer with remaining cauliflower, cheese and sauce.
10. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
11. Place the casserole in oven and bake for about for 15 minutes until lightly browned.
12. Serve immediately.