Cauliflower With Garlic And Sesame Seeds
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, broken|
|Cauliflower||1 Medium, broken into small florets|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), peeled|
|Garlic||5 Clove (25 gm), peeled and minced|
|Sesame seeds||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (Unhulled)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Take a large, heavy-gauge saucepan and add about 3 ltrs (5 pints) of water. Bring it to a boil.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
3. Add cauliflower and boil rapidly for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until cauliflower is soft.
4. Drain in colander and keep them aside.
5. In large skillet, heat oil on medium flame.
6. Once hot, add garlic and fry until light brown. Keep stirring.
7. Add sesame seeds and cook until turn darker or begin to pop.
8. Add the cauliflower. Stir gently until evenly coated with sesame seeds.
9. Add cayenne, black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Stir well.
10. Serve in a serving bowl.