|Cauliflower florets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (tender-crisp), cooled|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon, seasoned, dried|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Teaspoon (Tub)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cauliflower florets and egg together and coat florets well with the egg.
2) In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese together, sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss well to coat.
3) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in margarine over a medium-high heat for about 1 minute until softened.
4) Spread the cauliflower in a single layer over the bottom of skillet, turning occasionally and cook for 4 to 6 minutes until evenly light brown.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.