|Cauliflower florets||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked (tender-crisp), cooled|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread crumbs||3 Tablespoon, seasoned, dried|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Reduced calorie margarine||2 Teaspoon (Tub)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the cauliflower florets and egg together and coat florets well with the egg.
2) In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs and cheese together, sprinkle over the cauliflower and toss well to coat.
3) In a 10 inch non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in margarine over a medium-high heat for about 1 minute until softened.
4) Spread the cauliflower in a single layer over the bottom of skillet, turning occasionally and cook for 4 to 6 minutes until evenly light brown.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 78 Calories from Fat 27
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.6%
Saturated Fat 0.83 g4.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.7 mg17.9%
Sodium 154.4 mg6.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 4 g8.1%
Vitamin A 3.2% Vitamin C 40%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 5.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet