Cauliflower And Tomatoes
|Cauliflower head||1 Medium, cooked|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Cooked tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a medium (1 ½ quart or 6 cup) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine garlic and olive oil and heat for 2 minutes in the microwave.
2. Remove garlic from oil and stir in cooked cauliflower.
3. Cook for 4 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes and season with salt.
5. Cover and return to microwave for about 6 minutes until heated through, stirring after every 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Sprinkle with cheese
7. Take straight to the table and serve while hot.