Curried Cauliflower And Eggplant
|Cauliflower||1 , separated into flowerets|
|Eggplant||1 Medium, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Mineral salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), pressed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Tomato||1 , cut into wedges|
1) In a skillet, add the mustard seeds in the heated oil and allow them to splatter.
2) Stir in the turmeric and cauliflower and saute for about 3 minutes.
3) Pour 1/2 C water and simmer covered on a low heat for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the garlic, eggplant and spices and saute for 3 minutes.
5) Pour about 1 C water and simmer covered for 15 minutes over a medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
6) Stir in the tomato wedges and lemon juice, mix well.
7) Serve immediately on a serving platter.