|Onion||1 Large, grated|
|Cooked millet||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Eggplant||1 , cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Sunflower seeds/Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Lightly steam the cauliflower and mash thoroughly.
3) In a bowl, add mashed cauliflower with grated onion, millet and black pepper. Place the bowl aside.
4) In a skillet, heat oil to sauté chopped onion until translucent.
5) Add eggplant and sunflower seeds or pine nuts, and cook until eggplant is soft.
6) Add rest of the ingredients and combine thoroughly. Place it aside.
7) Use an oiled 9" x 13" baking dish to spread the bottom with half of the cauliflower mixture.
8) Spread the eggplant mixture on the cauliflower and add another layer of cauliflower mixture on top.
9) Drizzle 2 tablespoons oil over the top.
10) Place inside oven and bake for 30-45 minutes until brown on top.
11) Serve warm by sprinkling grated cheese on top, if you wish.