Colorful Cauliflower Bake
|All bran cereal||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Kellogg'S)|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Garlic salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pepper white||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cube||1|
|Frozen cut cauliflower||16 Ounce, thawed, well drained (1 Package)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Drained chopped pimento||2 Tablespoon|
1. Mix KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, margarine and garlic salt and set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan, combine flour, salt and pepper.
3. Slowly add milk, mixing until smooth, using a wire whip if necessary.
4. Put in bouillon cube and let it cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until bubbly and thickened.
5. Take off the heat.
6. Put in cauliflower, onions and pimento, mixing until combined.
7. Spread evenly in 1 1/2-quart serving dish and sprinkle with cereal mixture.
8. Let it bake at 350° about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated and sauce is bubbly.
Calories 176 Calories from Fat 60
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.4%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1.5 mg0.5%
Sodium 712.7 mg29.7%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g22.1%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 7 g14.5%
Vitamin A 33.8% Vitamin C 155.7%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 42.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet