1. Preheat oven.
2. Cut cauliflower into florets.
3. Boil water and add a generous amount of salt.
4. Blanch cauliflower in it for 7 minutes.
For the Bechamel sauce
5. In a pan, melt butter.
6. Sprinkle flour and mix it well. Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
7. Add cold milk to it. Let it thicken and cook for 7-10 minutes.
8. Add freshly grated nutmeg, salt and pepper.
9. Drain water from cauliflower and take it in a baking dish.
10. Pour Bechamel sauce over it.
11. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over it.
12. Bake it in the oven until it is done.
If you constantly looking to prepare veggies in a different way, try this Cauliflower Gratin! This French style vegetable dish uses Bechamel sauce over the vegetable to give it a creamy taste. This dish is a hit with adults and kids alike!