|Cauliflower||1 Large, divided into flowerets, boiled and drained (Save Cooking Water)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Cauliflower cooking water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Plus Enough Milk To Total 1 2/3 Cups)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Mixed With Cauliflower Cooking Water To Make 1 2/3 Cups)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Prepared spicy brown mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame
2. Stir in the flour and mustard and blend well.
3. Gradually add the combined milk and stock stirring continuously until it is well blended with the flour and butter mixture.
4. Cook the sauce, stirring constantly until smooth and thick.
5. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, ketchup and season according to taste.
6. Simmer, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
7. Place the warm cauliflower in a serving dish.
8. Pour the mustard sauce to coat the cauliflower
9. Serve immediately while warm.