1) Bring out small sized florets from cauliflower and keep aside.
2) In a fry pan, add 1/8 inch water and 2 tablespoons oil to heat up.
3) Add cauliflower florets to the pan to evenly coat with oil.
4) Season the florets with salt.
5) When the water starts boiling, cover the pan with a lid and reduce the heat to simmer for another 5 minutes or until the florets become tender.
6) In a serving plate, nicely arrange the florets and sprinkle nutmeg powder over them to garnish.
Calories 219 Calories from Fat 136
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.8%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 586.5 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.3%
Sugars 8.3 g
Protein 7 g13.5%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 262.9%
Calcium 7.6% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet