|Cauliflower head||1 Pound, separated into flowerets (1 Small Size)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Shredded swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Snipped fresh parsley/1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a 2-qt. casserole, add the cauliflowerets and water.
2) Cook covered in the microwave at HIGH for 7 to 8 minutes or until tender, stir once in between.
3) Drain well and keep covered for a while.
4) In a 4-cup measure, melt the butter in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes.
5) Stir the salt, pepper and flour into the butter.
6) Stir in the milk and Worcestershire sauce.
7) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes to thicken, stir well after initial two minutes and later after each minute.
8) Lastly, stir in the parsley and cheese, turn over the cauliflowerets.
9) Serve immediately in a nice plate.