|Cauliflower||1 Large, prepared for cooking|
|Boiling water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Lemon slice||1 (To Keep Cauliflower Snowy)|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1. In a large saucepan, place the prepared cauliflower head or the florets and pour in the hot water.
2. Sprinkle lemon juice and salt.
3. Cover the pan with its lid and place on a medium flame.
4. Boil the cauliflower for 20 to 30 minutes if it is a whole head or 5-7 minutes for florets, until it is cooked through but not too soft.
5. Drain the water well.
6. Sprinkle pepper over the cauliflower.
7. Serve the boiled cauliflower plain or dress with your favorite sauces and serve.
To keep head intact while transferring to serving dish, tilt pan and ease it out.