|Boiling water||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Cornflour||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Dry english mustard||15 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
1) Cut cauliflower in florets and keep in a dish.
2) Pour boiling water over the cauliflower, cook for 9-10 minutes, and then drain the water.
3) Make a thick paste with cornflour and little milk, and then stir in the remaining milk.
4) Boil the milk paste for 5 minutes on power, stirring after each minute.
5) Add half grated cheese along with pepper, dry mustard, and salt, stir well.
6) Pour the sauce over the cauliflower florets.
7) Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese and bake in an oven.
8) Garnish with pepper and serve hot.