Sweet And Sour Cauliflower And Coriander Stir Fry
|Cauliflower florets||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Sunflower oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Carrots||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Mange-tout||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram, Snow Peas)|
|Ripe mango||1 , sliced|
|Bean sprout||3 1⁄2 Ounce (100 Gram, 1 Cup)|
|Chopped fresh coriander||3 Tablespoon (Cilantro)|
|Fresh lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut milk||6 Tablespoon|
1) In a large saucepan, bring the water to boil, put the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes. Then drain them well and keep aside.
2) In a large preheated wok, heat the sunflower oil and stir-fry the onion and carrots for about 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the drained cauliflower and mangetout and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
4) Then stir in the mango and bean-sprouts and stir-try for further 2 minutes.
5) In a bowl, combine the coriander, lime juice, honey and coconut milk.
6) Pour the coriander mixture into the wok and stir-fry for about 2 minutes or until bubbly.
7) Spoon into the warm serving bowls and serve immediately.